|MINEL NÚÑEZ BUCHILLÓN
I was born in Cuba in 1965 and moved to Vienna, Austria in 1991
I am married and have a beautiful daughter, she is 3 years old and speaks 3 languages (german, spanish and polish)
I am a freelance translator German, English, French > Spanish specialized in computing, electronic, audio, video, wireless systems, science and medical translations. I have an experience of 15 years in these fields.
• Licenciado (Master's Degree) en Lengua y Literatura Alemana e Inglesa.
-Instituto Superior de Lenguas Extranjeras "Pablo Laffargue", Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
• Licenciado (Master's Degree) en Traducción e Interpretación Alemán, Inglés>Español y en
-Instituto Superior de Lenguas Extranjeras "Pablo Laffargue" Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba.
• Licenciado en Turismo, Marketing, Public Relations.
-Escuela Nacional de Turismo, La Habana, Cuba.
-Wartberg Institut. Wartberg an d. Krems, Austria
During the last 15 years, I have been working with several organizations including:
• Medical Translation: Translation/interpretation of medical symposiums, conferences, literature for a group of physicians/dentists in Cuba, including alternative medicine (1988-1991).
• ESTI. Empresa de Servicio de Traductores e Intérpretes (La Habana, Cuba) Freelance Translator and interpreter (1988-1991)
• Conference Service in Marriott, Vienna (1993-1996)
• AKG acoustics (Technical and Marketing Translation, more than 400 000 words since 1995; German, English>Spanish)
• Nitsche Trade Agency (Technical and Marketing Translation, including Websites, more than 300 000 words since 1996)
• Ruth Roettgers Public Relations and Trade Agency (Marketing Translation, including Websites, more than 300 000 words since 1997)
Other projects with several companies