10) Jessica and Kimberly ________ late for school.
5. Complete with THERE WAS or THERE WERE.
_______________ a bank near my house.
_________________ten children in the park.
________________ two kittens in the basket.
_________________ a small shop between the bank and the supermarket.
_______________ many bottles of milk in the fridge.
6. ______________some pencils on the desk.
7. ______ __________ only one book on the table.
8. ________________ an old man in the street.
9._________________ a lot of noise in the classroom.
10._________________ a huge crocodile in the river.
6. Read the text and answer the questions
its origin was in Antioquia University and It was created by all its official representations. In 1962, it was declared as the official pattern symbol in our department. It has two equal strips. The superior strip is white and the inferior one is green. The white green means the integrity, obedience, triumph and purity of our population. The green means besides our mountains, the hopeless, the abundance, the freedom, the faith the service and the respect for everything.
Where was Antioquia flag origin?
What happened in 1962?
What does the green color mean?
Which color represents the integrity of population?